Black Friday...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
That's it.
Just had a rant about that on another page, Chain reaction, selling tyres for more money than they where a month ago.

Smudge

Veteran
There are usually some bargains, but you have to trawl through all the smoke & mirrors, price juggling, pretend bargains to find them. Which is pretty much the same as all of the rest of the year. Its best not to get sucked into the BS that is Black Friday.
Then follows Cyber Monday, more of the same BS.

AndyRM

XOXO
I'm really not interested unless I've eaten my bodyweight in food at Thanksgiving the day before. As I don't live in the States anymore, I'm out.

Smudge

Veteran
Only bargain i've had in the last week was the book Doctor Sleep on Kindle for 99p. Its very rare for Stephen King books to be discounted this much.
Been wanting to read this before i see the film.

Slick

Guru
I have never been a happy shopper but there are one or two items I have my eye on that I could be tempted by so I have followed the so called gurus advice and created a wishlist to see if they really are cheaper during the sales. I wait with bated breath.

tom73

Guru
A few ago BF was not that known only Apple and a few others did it but you had to know when. You could get good deals on the whole. Had many a Apple bargain back then. But since everyone got in on it and turned it into the big food fight it's now mostly crap.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
In one newspaper it said that 75% of so called black friday deals weren't as good as the normal deals that you can get in most shops at any time of the year. They are all a rip off.

Top Bottom