Black Ribble with Shimano 105 £300

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

straas

Matt
Hi there,
Up for sale is my Black Aluminium Ribble, I'm unsure on the actual frame name, and have struggled to actually find it on the web, it looks like my 7005 frame but doesn't have any rack mounting points on the rear. Welcome any wisdom here....

Compact frame measuring 52cm, main reason for sale is that it's too small for me (6 foot) so I've only ridden it about 100 miles since I bought it (second hand from Bikeradar, £450 if I remember correctly) I've had it since 2012, and it's mainly sat in my bedroom gathering dust and disapproving looks, the previous owner doesnt appear to have used it much either - I'd say it's got less than 500 miles on the clock.

Mainly in really good nick, slight damage to one of the Ribble Decals due to something rubbing on the frame during a house move. The finish on a part of the brakes has worn/blistered slightly (the little lever you use to widen the brakes for wheel removal) Though I think the bike would benefit from an upgrade to a pair of 105 brakes anyway.

Spec:

Wheels: Mavic CXP22 rims (unsure of hubs) with 23c trisport tyres
Brakes: Tektro
Brake levers: Shimano 105
R Derailleur: Shimano 105
F Derailleur: Shimano 105
Saddle: Rival 143
Pedals: Currently stuck generic MTB pedals if anyone wanted a test ride, could provide a white well used pair of R540's
Weighs around 10kg with pedals
355999-f0cdbdfd9861f7fac67ad652bad0fe0d.jpg

Let me know if you want any other details, shouldn't really have kept it unused for so long when someone could've been riding it!

Asking £300 based in S Manchester.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
thats a bargain for somebody

nickAKA

Über Member
I've got a mate who's after a bike for the Manchester-Blackpool, this would be perfect... unfortunately he's in Russia for a few days but I've sent him the details, will let you know (hopefully before it's sold!)

Top Bottom