Black Sheep Firkin Challenge Cycle Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eli Cash

There are two challenging rides that will take in the beautiful scenery of the Yorkshire Dales. ‘Easy Rider’ is a 60 mile challenge, or there is ‘Not so Easy Rider’ which is a century ride that takes in the highest pub in England at Tan Hill. Both rides start and finish from the Black Sheep Brewery Visitor Centre on Saturday 19th May.

Due to the great success of last year’s challenge, Black Sheep Brewery is encouraging people to get involved this year.

Entry is £20 per person and people can enter as an individual or enter a team. Each cyclist must raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship for Wooden Spoon. Included in entry packs is an exclusive cycling jersey which has been sponsored by Manrochem, and riders can enjoy a well deserved pint of Black Sheep’s finest beer plus supper at the end of the ride.

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Beer and cycling: died and gone to heaven...

Holy Warrior

I'm doing this! The 60 miler. Slightly bricking em with the lack of training time i've got in for it. I'm probably fussing too much. I will be able to get out on the 12th and get a good solid ride in though.

Top Bottom