Black SKS Bluemels Mudguards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AZol

Please help. Are both the SKS Bluemels and SKS Chromoplastics mudguards made in the same shade of black? I've seen the black Chromoplastics and they have a distinctive brown tint. Do the Bluemels have this same brown tint, or are they a darker, true black? Thank you.

frank9755

Cyclist
Please help. Are both the SKS Bluemels and SKS Chromoplastics mudguards made in the same shade of black? I've seen the black Chromoplastics and they have a distinctive brown tint. Do the Bluemels have this same brown tint, or are they a darker, true black? Thank you.

I can't remember which ones have which names, but the ones I got to go on my racing bike last year are a gorgeous glossy jet black. Pig to fit though, like all mudguards.

gbb

Legendary Member
Those SKS Bluemels look remarkably like the ones on my commuter (havnt got that bike today so i cant confirm it), but if they're the ones...they are indeed a glossy jet black.
If i remember, i'll check tonight.

OP
OP
A

AZol

Thanks for the info. It's my suspicion that the Bluemels are a glossy, dark black, unlike the Chromoplastics. Well, that's what I'm going to go for...

Top Bottom