blacka moor (helmet cam)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

this isn't brilliant quality tbh, but i'm posting it anyway just so you can see the helmet cam. I think this is partly due to the fact that I've got the camera on my helmet instead of the handlebars and it's an off-road trail, and partly due to the fact that I saved it with windows moviemaker as a .wmv and then on realising it was too big for youtube, imported that .wmv and saved it with more compression rather than re-editing the original (this must be why the writing is dodgy). But I've uploaded it now so i'll post it anyway...
the trail looks a LOT smoother than it is... on this video, I think this is because it's very leaf-strewn due to it being autumn...
to give you an idea, my 'guide to MTB trails in the peak district' has 'arrow' ratings on trails, red for moderate up/down hill, black for difficult up/down hill, and double-black for very difficult up/down hill, this is graded a double-black down hill.

This trail starts about here (and descends to shorts lane) for anyone interested...

Top Bottom