Bleak Mid Winter CC Ride - London Sat 24th Jan.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Radius

SHREDDER
djtheglove said:
Really did focus rider have Hoegarden?!!!:biggrin:

£4.... xx(

Well ye that's great Radius I thought at least you would be free that week, I would like a couple of others to come as well though cos i don't want to be last the whole of the ride!;)
;) C'mon, there wasn't that big a difference... :thumbsup:

djtheglove said:
Half term is from Monday the 16th to friday the 20th of Feb,I am thinking of a quick sprint maybe on the tuesday of that week which would be the 17th of feb. This is really an interim ride for those who can't make all the bigger rides! I'm not going to factor in any cake stops and it will be over about 20 to 25 miles non stop. Unless someone needs to!
I will put an itinery together this weekend and start a thread on it.

Sorry if this all sounds a bit harsh! If people don't want this type of ride then just say!

What time do you finish work CofG ?

Sounds good although I can't decide whether I'd want one (short) stop or not...I'm sure I could do it without, but dunno, might make it more fun or something? :ohmy: :biggrin:

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Radius said:
£4.... :biggrin:

:biggrin: C'mon, there wasn't that big a difference... :sad:

Sounds good although I can't decide whether I'd want one (short) stop or not...I'm sure I could do it without, but dunno, might make it more fun or something? :smile: :biggrin:

Okaaaay, Radius I will work in a little stop somewhere so you can top up with real ale!:biggrin::tongue:

Top Bottom