*Blimey* what a lot of bikes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
The fine weather seems to have brung 'em out in droves. Coming back yester'eve on my usual route, and I arrived at the arse end of a gaggle at the lights (Theobald Road, turning up toward Sadlers Wells, if anyone knows it) - must have been 25 or 30 bikes in front of me. Bleedin' nuisance of course, but still great to see! :laugh:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I had to use the Bristol to Bath path for just a few meters - by my calculation about 60m, and in that distance I was passed by 12 bikes going the opposite direction, and 2 going the same way as me and that was after 9 am.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
These bloomin' fair weather cyclists. They slow you down and make you move further to the right to overtake them.

And they don't pay road tax. Down with them all!

Chrisz

Über Member
Moodyman said:
These bloomin' fair weather cyclists. They slow you down and make you move further to the right to overtake them.

................and if you stay behind them too long you get covered in cobwebs and dust blowing off their bikes :tongue:

:tongue: :biggrin:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
At least you can draft them when its bl**dy windy like today for a while and then cruise past :tongue:

Bike sheds are filling up at work with shiny bikes as the C2W is on.Pity 5 have been stolen so far :tongue:

Top Bottom