Blocking 3G Web Access

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
As an aside from what I've seen the Moto G is to be highly recommended though I suspect for most the extra £20 on the 4G version would be more than worthwhile.

I upgraded mine from the 16gb 3G version to the 8GB 3G version last month and apart from having the Micro SD Card slot and 4G ( which I dont use yet ) and less memory it is the same. As it happens I made money on the deal so I
wasn't bothered but a lot of people are saying that some phones are using a lot more allowance when using 4G to do the same thing than 3G phones are and also the allowances tend to be less so you can burn though them quicker, I have unlimited data on my 3G plan but there is no way I can get the same deal on 3G for the price I am paying.

I am considering swapping again to the Moto G 2nd Gen phone ( the joy of buying sim free phones ) as it has Dual Sim slots so you can have 2 sims in from different providers at the same time, but I think I will wait until they release the 4G version so I am not going backwards.

OP
OP
PaulSB

PaulSB

Legendary Member
The one we got is the 8gb Moto with 3G and dual sim. £139 from Tesco.

Top Bottom