bloody dogs ,WHY

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
why do you have to roll in that stinking ,foul smelling poo of another animal and come to me looking very pleased with yourself .
20150814_191803.jpg

TVC

You'll never catch a cat doing that. Just saying.

gbb

Legendary Member
Is it a Jack Russell thing ?. We had one in the late 1970s, she would run if you left the gate open, bugger to get back...but occasionally she'd come on absolutely stinking, vile putrid, rotten stenching smell. She must have been finding dead animals and thinking...:hyper:

xx(

Dave 123

Legendary Member
We got Bruno as an 18 month old rescue dog. Once he could be trusted (about a week) I let him off the lead.
One day on Wonwell beach in Devon he was maybe 20yds awY when he went over, writhing, legs in the air.
My calls were having no effect. I went over.
It was either seal or dolphin mid decomposition. It was like a drug to the filthy bastard!

I made him go in the sea for a long, long time. That didn't do the job!
I had to stick him in the car for 10 minutes to get back.
I went to the pet shop and bought the most feminine, floral dog shampoo I could find.
He hated it.
Served him right.

G-Zero

Über Member
Was away in the van, staying on a site in Keswick on the shore of Derwentwater and had my Lab out for an early walk in the rain, when he introduced me to the joys of dog rolling. He'd found the most disgusting smelling remains of a decomposing eel and rolled to his heart's content, before I sussed what he was up to.

The stench was so bad that I had to stay upwind of him while I walked him in to town to the petshop and tied him 2 lamp posts away while I waited for the shop to open.

One large bottle of dog shampoo later saw me knee deep in Derwentwater, still pishing down, holding on to errant mutt and surrounded by soap suds !!

Levo-Lon

Guru
My Border loves Fox Poo.a lot

Top Bottom