Bloody Employers !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
Yesterday morning Ms ozboz had an off because of a dog walker using a retractable lead and gave the dog to much leash and it ran into the road and the consequence was Ms ozboz was in A&E all day but was released after CT scan came up clean sheet , there was a thread about it posted elsewhere yesterday, anyway. I contacted her work yesterday on her behalf giving them good notice of events and possibility of being off work as a result,
today apparently the Company Line manager deemed think that Ms ozboz should at her age , 51 should reconsider her mode of transport ?? , Now , it was the same supervisor that signed off paying for Ms ozboz stepthrough Ridgeback hybrid to be serviced as the bike was being used by Ms ozboz because she perform her work better , and also signed off the CtW bike a Trek Domane for her , hard to believe .......

classic33

Leg End Member
Differrent hat each time?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Yesterday morning Ms ozboz had an off because of a dog walker using a retractable lead and gave the dog to much leash and it ran into the road and the consequence was Ms ozboz was in A&E all day but was released after CT scan came up clean sheet , there was a thread about it posted elsewhere yesterday, anyway. I contacted her work yesterday on her behalf giving them good notice of events and possibility of being off work as a result,
today apparently the Company Line manager deemed think that Ms ozboz should at her age , 51 should reconsider her mode of transport ?? , Now , it was the same supervisor that signed off paying for Ms ozboz stepthrough Ridgeback hybrid to be serviced as the bike was being used by Ms ozboz because she perform her work better , and also signed off the CtW bike a Trek Domane for her , hard to believe .......
Line manager using ''risk averse'' behaviour to cover for their own ''responsibility averse'' character.

classic33

Leg End Member
It was the only way into work at one stage. Unsocial hours and no public transport nearby.

When they relocated the "It can't be done" was trotted out. A few that cycled, but I was nuts for even considering it. Then told them it had already been done. It got me the job, and it helped get me finished.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
If only car drivers who have accidents gave it up that first time and got on bikes instead .

Slick

Guru
The guy or girl is obviously a nobber, but in all honesty I've come to expect nothing less.

Top Bottom