Bloody Mobility Scooters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Of course, someone posted this link recently on another thread, but just imagine the first one happening!:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_f7WJUVVoY

on the other hand (you have different fingers) my gran has a mobility scooter, without which she would not be able to get to the shops and she does just pootle along on it (she used to be a bit of a gran racer in her car) and is quite considerate.

someone i used to know (a friend of my grandad) used to get about with a 1/6th scale traction engine and trailer when we used to go on holiday and meet up with them at haven holiday park :tongue:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Black Sheep said:
someone i used to know (a friend of my grandad) used to get about with a 1/6th scale traction engine and trailer when we used to go on holiday and meet up with them at haven holiday park :wacko:

Your Grandad knew Fred Dibnah?!

nah, not Fred,

This guy was disabled (used a mobility scooter except this was back in the late 80's early 90's) and had decided he wasn't going to give up on his hobbies

so he started building his engineering models a little bit smaller (what would fit on the kitchen table) and built a trailer with a seat for himself so that he could still run the engines.

back then haven used to host an annual model week, my parents built and sailed radio controlled boats (as did I when I was able to build them) Grandad went to play in the model engineering workshops and john (the guy I mentioned at the start) went, seemingly to talk to anyone and everyone ;) and run his traction engine.

unfortunately my grandad died and we lost touch as I was still quite young.

Top Bottom