Bloody weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
Amen to that, roll on Winter!

:whistle:

potsy

Rambler
Thankfully night shift means I'm commuting during the cool period, can't take this heat for much longer :heat:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm rather too well insulated these days so I wilt in the heat, especially when riding up lots of hills which is exactly what I'm going to be doing tomorrow with Calum. We will be riding from 11:00 to about 15:00, probably the hottest part of the day! Mad Dogs and Englishmen, eh? :thumbsup:

I want the sunshine and blue skies, but prefer temperatures of 18-20 °C. not this mid- to upper-20s malarkey! Still, if the alternative is the grey, leaden skies, pouring rain and cold we had before this hot spell... shine on! :sun:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
It's been lovely though a bit of a shock for my freckles who like a little more gentle introduction to sunshine. (Trying desperately not to burn - so far I seem to have succeeded). I would rather the heat than the cold wet stuff that we seem to have had for April.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
30 hilly miles in about 27c. Was planning on Jenkins Chapel, but time, and climbing legs were feeling it coming up to Potts Shirley so went for The Brickworks.

Top Bottom