Bloody Weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Those of us who cycle regularly against the wind(mainly!)in these parts are distinguishable by their powerful thigh!^_^

This could have a bearing on why I have problems finding trousers that fit.^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Hyslop

Veteran
This could have a bearing on why I have problems finding trousers that fit.^_^
Surely,if you stuck your ears in the pockets,and held the legs out straight,the bulging eyes would give you excellent tunnel vision!

D

Deleted member 1258

Those of us who cycle regularly against the wind(mainly!)in these parts are distinguishable by their powerful thighs.^_^

This could have a bearing on why I have problems finding trousers that fit.

Brandane

Legendary Member
The pattern of summer 2015 continues - dry for 1 day (yesterday) then hosing it down this morning. Forecast for next 5 days is much of the same; very unsettled and windy. Utterly bollox. Can't cycle, and can't get my badly needed exterior painting done :sad:.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
The pattern of summer 2015 continues - dry for 1 day (yesterday) then hosing it down this morning. Forecast for next 5 days is much of the same; very unsettled and windy. Utterly bollox. Can't cycle, and can't get my badly needed exterior painting done :sad:.
Can hardly believe it was so beautiful last night then waking up to this again. Actually timed my dog walk to perfection and got round dry but it's raining now. Makes it feel a long day cooped up inside.

gavgav

Guru
There is a strange phenomenon in the sky in South Wales today......:sun:!!

This is after a night of absolute lashing rain and 50mph wind that kept me awake half the night.

Next year is going to be foreign holidays for me, had enough of this in the UK now!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
It's been pissing down all morning in South Oxfordshire, I am getting thoroughly and abjectly pissed off with it.

postman

Legendary Member
I love summer it's the best day of the year.Apart from that this has been my worst cycling in 28 years.What with the wet and feeling crappy myself,motivation has been a great problem.But the Doctor said i had a vitamin d problem.
But i have just agreed to ride to Scarborough in September.

D

Deleted member 1258

We've had a change today, last two days sunny mornings and wet evenings, dry ride to work wet ride home, today it was wet in the morning and its forcast to be dry this evening, I'm in the car today.:sad:

postman

Legendary Member
A'int it a bugger, just as I am allowed to get back on the bike again after just over 12 weeks off getting better from open heart surgery it turns to almost wall to wall rain. Should be sunny on Friday so hopefully I can get out then :wahhey:.
Good luck,take it easy.

classic33

Leg End Member
Heat.jpg

Top Bottom