Bloody wind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

trio25

Über Member
I think I'm getting used to the wind now.
Hopefully it means that when it's not windy all the extra resistance training will make me faster.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Tetedelacourse said:
yo, I don't know. Turn off the light's and I'll glow.

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.:tongue:

Just don't.
I was in Romania trying to ski a few years ago. The snow was rubbish, the food was awful, wine undrinkable and the hotel lobby was full of russian prostitutes and sleazy Turkish guys. And those were the highlights.
We were in a bar, under a Olympic size swimming pool that was lit with 4 working florescent tubes out of about a hundred. And a rather familiar bass line and piano riff came on. 'Under Pressure' by Queen and David Bowie.
And I thought "At least there's something good in this Godforsaken country. At least there's Queen"
No.
It was Vanilla F*cking Ice.:biggrin:
Bastard!

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I had the day off and planned to go to the movies but went for a ride instead, 30 windy miles great fun.

Noodley

Don't speak to me about bloody wind!

Yesterday's ride went as follows -
Northwards for about 60km with a headwind, then turn southwards for 115km with a headwind (how did THAT happen!!)

(yes, that's 175km with a headwind xx(:biggrin:)

...then turn northwards again for 25km
...with a TAILWIND :angry::biggrin:

Bald Eagle

Yep n some of us were picking up the bits of a blown down shed. Pleased the bike was int garage

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Only a slight wind here. Was very nice.
:biggrin:
Has been very very windy last week and at the weekend, especially where we were in Birmingham.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

My Mrs was flying to Hamburg..thankfully not on that plane...but she did get blown off her feet on the Baltic sea this weekend..literally! She spent the flight chatting with Suzi Quattro who had just come back from Miami and was heading home to Lubeck.

trio25

Über Member
That was a scary film, glad I wasn't on the plane.
Today's forcast shows a wind speed of 12mph, my first comment was oh it's not windy. Looking forward to a nice long ride now.

Top Bottom