Blooming Weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattobrien

Guru
Okay, can someone tell me why I can see sunshine for the first time in a week on the one day that I am not able to get out on my bike.

Having been out for the past three days in less than preferable conditions, I can't say I am chuffed to see the sun while sitting on a train :cry:

Don't get me wrong seeing the sun is nice, but I do feel like this is some kind of cruel joke.

Fingers crossed it holds out until Friday when I am next able to go for a ride.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
This morning I borrowed a friends van and actually drove to work, for now I'm utterly cheesed off with being cold. And look at it, it's lovely out there!

green1

Über Member
Don't worry it will be back to normal tomorrow. Its been like this the last 3 days here, there is no way the weathers gods will allow a 4th day in a row.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Come to the west coast of Scotland! :sun:
We have just been having the best spell of weather since last April. Chilly in the morning and at night, but at least the sun has been shining and hardly any wind. And, get this - NO RAIN; for about 2 weeks now. Temperatures during the day have been a balmy 6C :laugh:. I am just hoping that this is not "summer", and as per last year it will turn to rain soon and then forget to stop.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
This morning I borrowed a friends van and actually drove to work, for now I'm utterly cheesed off with being cold. And look at it, it's lovely out there!
I'm pretty fed up with being hot, so the rainy, cooler days we've had this week have been most enjoyable. I'm even seeing some trees starting to drop leaves :smile:. This has been a very hot, dry Summer over here, so I'm looking forward to Winter.

MickeyBlueEyes

Eat, Sleep, Ride, Repeat.
I started suffering with man flu last night, no extended commute, was looking forward to trips of up to 60 mile round but couldn't face it. Straight there and back, will see how I feel in the morning, not a happy chappy today ! :sad:

MattHB

Proud Daddy
I'm fed up with the cold too. Snotty nose all the time, can't shift the damn virus I've been carrying around since about October either. Not feeling the love at the moment!

Top Bottom