Blown away

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
First proper ride on the Cervelo, am really impressed so smooth and soooooo quick, always liked riding the Bianchi ally frame with carbon forks and rear stays, but the differance between the two bikes is unbeleivable, had strava running on the phone and got so many personal best without trying, still needs a bit of adjustment here and there but am loving this bike.
Bianch wil now be the winter bike.^_^

mattobrien

Guru
Hoping to have a similar result when my new bike arrives next weekend.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I had exactly the same experience with my Spesh. Alu frame and carbon forks and seat post. Not to mention shifters on the brakes. Such an improvement from my steel racer with downtube shifters.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm still gobsmacked by how light my new (and first ever) road bike is: a Specialized Roubaix Expert SL4 (2013 model), which weighs 7kg less than the Vivente World Randonneur touring bike I now use just for commuting (instead of for everything, as I used to). This road bike is built for climbing, with an endurance frame geometry, and I've been riding up various mountains since November on it :smile:.

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Second ride today everything setup perfectly, sorted the front derailier and the slipping seat post, 24 miles and as smooth as silk, need to get new cycling gear to match the new colours of the bike, :whistle:

mattobrien

Guru
I am getting a little worried by the imminent arrival of my new stead, due to illness I haven't been on a bike for a while and am lacking fitness. I don't really want to use the new bike while half fit. I am thinking of using the old bike until I am back up to speed and then switching to the new bike when up to speed again. Hopefully that way I will get a better feeling of before and after.

Top Bottom