Boardman bikes help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

allenccc

Hello,everyone, I am a postgraduate student and also a cyclist. I am doing a research towards the brand perception of Boardman.

I am looking for someone who has heard of Boardman to help me finish the survey. So we can give Boardman more advice to increase the user experience.

Please feel free to share your experience here.

Cheers :smile::smile::smile:

https://bham.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dpxqQtSfWMvuxVP

Tom B

Guru
You need to frame the questions in the survey better and more fully if you are to receive quality answers.

The questions are lazily written and poorly defined. It seems like the author cant be arsed, so why should I?
I appreciate you have pitched this survey on a cycling forum and it is likely we will know/think you are asking about the Brand of Bikes / company owned by Halford's. But as the intial question is Have you heard of Boardman? the one may be forgiven for thinking youll be pitching at non cyclists.
Ask my father and he may well assume Boardman Transformers.

If I was marking the Assignment then you'd be loosing marks right away. If i was looking at the outcomes from it, I would be concerned. It doesn't look professional.

For instance

"
Have you heard of Boardman?"

Chris Boardman?
Dave Boardman the joiner from Bolton?
Billy Boardman the fictional character in the Billy Boardman Goes to Bury?
Boardman Bikes or something else?

In which group do you belong?
Under £10000
£10000-£20000

Value of bikes
Value of car/house
Total Wealth
Annual Personal Income
Annual Houshold income

If English is not your first language then to an extent I am sorry perhaps I am just Grumpy and grouchy today, but things like this grate with me.

Top Bottom