Boardman carbon or Giant Defy 0

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Both

Saluki

World class procrastinator
The Defy is awesome and you will be able to do pretty much whatever you want to, in terms of riding on it. Ditto with the Boardman. Hubster has a Boardman and he says that the lightness of it really helps him up hills.

When I say any sort of riding, I mean road type riding. The Red Route at Cannock might not be the best idea on one.

theloafer

Legendary Member
The Defy is awesome and you will be able to do pretty much whatever you want to, in terms of riding on it. Ditto with the Boardman. Hubster has a Boardman and he says that the lightness of it really helps him up hills.

When I say any sort of riding, I mean road type riding. The Red Route at Cannock might not be the best idea on one.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ajax_Gaz

Shut up Legs!
Go into your local bike shops and try one or both. Personally the Giant will be a much better bike but Giant Defy sizing is a bit weird in which case i would definitley go into a local place and try one and get sized properly as well.

Newbie1987

Regular
I was about to purchase a Boardman Sport road bike for £255 but it is out of stock according to the Halfords live chat :angry:

Any suggestions on where else to get one?

Top Bottom