Boardman carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member

Is this what I get after being insulted then fu£k you all I will delete my account and rather go else where! What a bunch of dicks! Bye!
FWIW, I kind of agree with you. A price would have stopped the comments, but this is a forum, so you have to expect unhelpful, rude comments from time to time. After all it is easy to hide behind a computer, but you have not helped yourself.

Firestorm

Veteran
Apologies for the sarcasm , but I have been sort of interested , to the extent of trying to work out if the 55.5 is too big ( 5 9 with 29 inside leg), but no guide price or location left me a bit frustrated.

Ho hum.......

Citius

Oh dear.......... that went a bit pear shaped although on a plus point there was no ambiguity.

If only he had been that clear on the asking price.....

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sorry, didnt realise had to state a price!
Also I work long hours and dont post every two weeks, maybe you sit on the pc all day taking hand outs off the state, but I dont, so please keep your rude remarks to yourself.

If you're still around to read this, i was only joking about the fortnight posts, and i don't get any state handouts either. You have however given me an idea for a new thread!:okay:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Sorry, didnt realise had to state a price!
Also I work long hours and dont post every two weeks, maybe you sit on the pc all day taking hand outs off the state, but I dont, so please keep your rude remarks to yourself.

Where did that come from:ohmy:

What an utter plank.

Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom