Boardman CX Comp as a tourer?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes; you're right - according to the review you link to it has mounts for both. One less thing to think about then :smile:

To go slightly off on a tangent......
Given the title, I see no harm in mentioning the basics that most people look for on a bike that will be used for touring, whether specific to the model or not.
Lots of people read these threads without ever posting and this information is useful.
Also, this thread will stay as long as CC is around. The next model of the bike may not have mounts at all.

One less thing to think about sounds good ..... when we've already thought about things. It's less helpful when we haven't ^_^

Houthakker

A Happy Wanderer
This is mine from hen I did the Hebridean way a couple of years ago. I have done several "tours" on it and it copes fine, although I have now changed the chainset to a triple as I'm carp on hills!

IMG_1521.JPG

Jameshow

Veteran
Love it I could buy myself one if I had the room!

OP
OP
Alba Zeus

Alba Zeus

Über Member
Congratulations! Enjoy!

I'm curious though.....

What does this bike have or do that the other didn't?
Hi,

Its lighter & the other bike has been sat in the shed for a couple of years gathering dust (amongst other things) and admittedly since I got my orbea e-bike I haven't looked after it anywhere near enough.

Also, always room for another bike in the collection :rolleyes:

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Hi,

Its lighter & the other bike has been sat in the shed for a couple of years gathering dust (amongst other things) and admittedly since I got my orbea e-bike I haven't looked after it anywhere near enough.

Also, always room for another bike in the collection :rolleyes:

What is the weight ? My CX / Gravel is right on 10kg. Can’t say that’s the limiting factor in my cycling equation so far 🤣

Top Bottom