Boardman CX Comp with Various Upgrades - Price Reduced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Exile

Purchased towards the tail end of 2014 and used as a daily commuter over the winter before being put away in about May 2015. Hasn't been used more than half a dozen times since so seems a waste to have it sitting around when someone could be using it. I'm not 100% sure of the frame size, I think it's a Large but could be wrong. I'm 6ft and a smidge, with a 30" inside leg if that helps.

I've made some changes from stock which include:
Topeak Rear Rack
On-One Reet'ard wheelset
TRP Hy/Rd Hybrid Brakes
Specialized Toupe Sport saddle
Shimano SPD Pedals
2x bottle cages

Additionally, the shifters and bartape were replaced by Halfords about a month before I stopped using the bike, and it was serviced at the same time. I've had it out for a quick ride round the block this morning an it goes when you push the pedals, stops when you pull the brakes and turns where you point it.

Looking for £400 given the upgrades, Will consider offers around £300, and am based in Manchester. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

DSCN0007.jpg

Last edited:
Have you still got this bike? I would be interested it in possibly if you can confirm the frame size.

I am in the market for a solid commuter. I hit the deck (wet white lines- cobbles to B road) on my kaffenback and snapped the non drive side dropout and bent the chainstay on the rear so the frame is a write off.

Top Bottom