[sold] Boardman cx team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cnb

Veteran
004.JPG For sale Boardman cx team size "S"..this is about a 54cm...In excellent condition...I have my eyes on a Surly cross check (already have the long haul trucker)..And the only way that i'm allowed another bike is to sell one..The boardman has only been out in dry conditions and on tarmac and railway paths only..I'm hoping for offers around £500

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
I've just bought the exact same bike the other week, I wish you'd have posted this earlier ... bargain price though, you'll sell this no problem

Just a quick one... I have a CX Team size S, and was told (albeit by Halfords) that this was a 51.5cm frame... Awesome bike though, and highly recommended - especially at that price. I'd just recommend measuring it!

OP
OP
cnb

cnb

Veteran
I have the 52cm LHT and the boardman top tube is longer in actual measurement and in the feel..Thats why i indicated that is about a 54cm.I have no doubt that people will have their own views as regards the size.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
The TT is 54cm and farme is 51.5cm. YHPM

Yup halfords sizing is always for the real seat tube rather than a virtual , comes in about a 53 i think , i have a small road comp and it fits me fine at 5 foot 7 " with a 30 inch inside leg .

If i had the money and i was allowed another bike i would Be on your doorstep wodge in hand :smile:

C_P_

Hi cnb willing to pay £500 for the bike but would like to see it first and check the size i'm from county durham where in the north east are you and i'll come and have a look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom