Boardman Team Carbon L, many upgrades: Price Drop £350 - Provisionally sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
SAM_0862.JPG SAM_0864.JPG
Can't believe this has had no interest. Price drop to £350 before it goes on E-Bay or Gumtree

Garage clear out: 2013 Boarman Team Carbon with lots of extras/upgrades:

Ultegra 10 speed shifters, rear and front mech, Shimano BB (ditched the FSA press fit) 105 crankset and brakes.
Macic Cosmic wheels and tyres (unridden as they've come off my Cervelo).

Dead bars, Selle Italia saddle.

A few scuffs on the cranks and seat post and one fixing bolt on the seatpost clamp is shot but it tightens OK.

Bike rides fine, I just need some space in the garage.

Similar on ebay for around £500 with no upgrades I'd rather it sold here than on ebay so looking for £350 collection from Farnborough/Camberley area. Any questions or for more pics drop me a PM

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldgreyandslow
Bump: Price dropped to £350 before it goes on ebay or gumtree

D

Deleted member 26715

Looks a good bike I'm not looking to buy but unless the L in the title is Large there's no size mentioned, it might be worth saying how tall you are to give an idea for dumbo's like me who it would be suitable for,

Venod

Eh up
Can't believe this has had no interest.

That looks like a bargain for somebody, I have advertised a few things on here without success, I did sell a pair of wheels, the audience is limited, I have had much morre success with ebay but you have to remember the commision, I have also sold stuff on Single Track World and Bike Radar, I have just bought a bike for my my lad on the Facebook group Yorkshire Cycling Sales which is very popular, there is a Facebook market place group also, there may be a local group to you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
oldgreyandslow
I also took a few measurements. 56cm from the centre of the BB to the top of the sea tube and 56cm from the centre of the seat post to the centre of the head tube, measured horizontally/

The wheels have never been ridden.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I also took a few measurements. 56cm from the centre of the BB to the top of the sea tube and 56cm from the centre of the seat post to the centre of the head tube, measured horizontally/

The wheels have never been ridden.

So am I right in thinking that the seat clamp is a loose standard dia round item ? Or is it integral ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom