Boardman team hybrid

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by Blayney, 9 Feb 2018.

1. Blayney

Blayney New Member

First post, is this a good buy for a fit beginner ?

2. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

Yes but try it and check it’s right for you especially size wise

meta lon likes this.
  3. NorthernDave

NorthernDave Never used Über Member

It's a good bike, but it's difficult to say if it will be suitable for you without more information - what sort of riding will you be doing, for example?

4. meta lon

meta lon Guru

As above
    I have the small frame which suits my 5' 8" 30" inside leg.
    And even then i had to change to a shorter stem
    The medium was too big.

5. Cycleops

Cycleops Guru

Hello and welcome to the forum. The Boardman bikes get good reviews on here and I’m sure their Team Hybrid won’t disappoint if you want that type of bike and you prefer flat bars. I should try and look a few others so you can compare. If you have a local bike shop you might take a look in there as their service might be invaluable if you have a problem. As above make sure you’re happy with the size.

Good luck.

6. Velochris

Velochris Active Member

Also worth joining British Cycling. You get 10% off everything at Halfords. My membership pays for itself many times over.

They will often price match parts and you can then get the 10% off. Never had any quibbles from them.

As far as hybrids I think they look excellent value for money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice