Bob the Builder is at it again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
He could have put the materials at the side of his house, not right in front of other folks homes. Scaffolding must be worth a few bob, and its just asking to be stolen. Just glad I'm not next door to him as the family drive the old lady next door to despair. If they don't move by mid next week I will report it.

Slick

Guru
He could have put the materials at the side of his house, not right in front of other folks homes. Scaffolding must be worth a few bob, and its just asking to be stolen. Just glad I'm not next door to him as the family drive the old lady next door to despair. If they don't move by mid next week I will report it.
Depending upon type and quality, it's unlikely to be worth that much especially in the quantities you are talking.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I'll hang on a few days. I don't speak to him as he has a habit of threatening violence, and I may just laugh. If its not moved in a few days I will call the council. TBH he apparently unloaded it from his van, where he could have put it in the other knackered van on his drive. A scrappy could make a fair few bob from it.
Pick one and tell them they can have it for free if they collect.

Drago

Legendary Member
Have the Council Gestapo pistol whipped him yet?

Top Bottom