Boest thing for keeping one's neck warm in winter?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So to all the buff experts :evil: I'm stumped as to the different options!

Original, wool, combi, polar, cyclone, typhoon? Is the combi that much better than the original?

Hollyhillian

Buff is by far and away the thing to get .

All sorts of colours and styles and they work as well.
I have a polar and 3 or 4 originals and only ever use the original in this country as I find the polar too hot even in the depths of our winter. Good when hiking in Austria though :biggrin:

wafflycat

jay clock said:
My suggestion is the little heard of item called a Buff. For whatever reason people never seem to have heard of them. Am I alone?

Buff is a brand name which is getting into common usage as a generic term for a tube of material that is multifunctional in that it can form various styles of cap/hood/scarf combinations. We of the gender that has chesticles have known of the term 'snood' for many years, which is essentially the same thing and has been around for far longer than a Buff

http://www.buffwear.co.uk/

longers

Legendary Member
Cheaper versions can often be found and are probably just as good but are not necessarily available with skulls, skull and crossbones, CC logo's, sheep or aliens on.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Hollyhillian said:
Buff is by far and away the thing to get .

All sorts of colours and styles and they work as well.
I have a polar and 3 or 4 originals and only ever use the original in this country as I find the polar too hot even in the depths of our winter. Good when hiking in Austria though :thumbsup:

Agree, start with an original, or 2! One under the helmet bandana or French foreign legion stylee and one round the neck, perfect for the English winter.

wafflycat said:
We of the gender that has chesticles have known of the term 'snood' for many years, which is essentially the same thing and has been around for far longer than a Buff

Snood=Nik Kershaw=mental block on ever being able to purchase a buff ever again:ohmy:

Top Bottom