Bollocks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
[QUOTE 2317695, member: 45"]Did they offer to make you a wallet?[/quote]
A silk purse more like.

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
Likewise. Also found out that rejection rate, body rejecting foreign body, rate was high. Did the nurses wisper at the foot of your bed, whilst changing over. Just wondering if attitudes to it have changed, thats all.

Apologies for previous post on here. It was inappropriate and was removed. Sorry if any offence was caused.
I was going through the possible side effects of current medication & checked what you said you were taking.
Eh?

classic33

Leg End Member
I posted something, which despite having been were you are now, gave me no right to post it. Side effects of the medication you're taking. A very poor attempt at trying to take your mind off what you'd just had done.
Removed at the first opportunity.

Kins

Über Member
Did the nurses wisper at the foot of your bed, whilst changing over. Just wondering if attitudes to it have changed, thats all.

Nope, they were excellent. Had me bollock off in Camberley Heath and had army and airforce nurses (whose uniforms were very sexy!) and they were brilliant, most of my chemo treatment in Guildford, nurses were excellent, some of the doctors were feckin awful, and my lymph nodes out in Charing Cross and I was on morphine all the time I was there so who knows! xx(

Wouldn't want to go through it twice though, dunno how you cope tbh Mickle, but hope it all goes well for you chap.

Were you wearing clothes?
This is not the weather to train for naked bike rides in.

Us fellas have things that can drop in in such conditions don't you know :cold:

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
I just thought I should mention that I'm now actually, finally better. Yippeedooda. I can ride a bicycle without pain for the first time in two and a half years and I can ride a bike - at all - for the first time in a year. Jeez! A frickin year! So I walked half a mile yesterday in the lovely sunny evening, and rode the kids to school today instead of driving, which was just divine, and I'm just full of the joys of spring. Bad year over. Thanks for all your listening to my whingeing and kind words and your support.

I need to lose a bit of lard, but I tell you what.... life is perfectly fine, and in many ways very much better without danglies. Much neater too.

You will all be wanting to sponsor me now I suspect! (see my sig)

Thanks. Srsly.

Top Bottom