Bollocks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I had a spinal block which left my lower half paralyzed. Very odd feeling my leg, it felt like i was feeling some other bloke's leg. Even wierder was feeling around and finding what felt like someone elses penis!

The beds in wards these days are very close together.

avsd

Guru
It was to the bit in bold that I was referring to.

Ah. Now I understand. The term 'big man' is a generic term of endearment that I picked up when working in Glasgow along with the female equivalent of 'hen'. 'Big man' refers to the person's personality and not to any physical attributes. I hope I did not cause any offence by using this colloquialism. Perhaps I should have been more sensitive given the topic of this thread,

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
I kn
Ah. Now I understand. The term 'big man' is a generic term of endearment that I picked up when working in Glasgow along with the female equivalent of 'hen'. 'Big man' refers to the person's personality and not to any physical attributes. I hope I did not cause any offence by using this colloquialism. Perhaps I should have been more sensitive given the topic of this thread,
I knew what you were saying - ma fether's freh Paisley - and yes, i am a big man. And my penis is twelve inches long even though i don't use it as a rule.

Linford

Will you need to have any sort of Hormone therapy from now on Mickle ?

classic33

Leg End Member
Glad you are getting out. Has the nerve block worn off yet.
If they're letting him out today, they'll check before allowing him to go. Then the "John Wayne Walk" out of the ward.
Been in hospital more times than I want to remember & the only time I can say I was scared was when two nurses, on change-over, started whispering whilst looking at my notes. That was the day after mine were cut out.

Linford

Might start developing small "moobs" in a while.

I was watching a prog on the TV the other night and this 74 year old american doc swears by testosterone jabs. He reckoned his fitness was as good if not better than someone 25 years younger, although apparently testosterone levels fall naturally with age.Obviously there always going to be risks, but he feels that the benefits outweigh them.

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/07/74-year-old-defies-time-with-hormones/

Top Bottom