Bollocks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
On the ward. Feeling great! Ihave no balls. Yippie!
Have you the "John Wayne Walk"?
You can also start looking at new saddles whilst your in bed, if you want too.

classic33

Leg End Member
St
Nope, still doing the Geriatric Shuffle for now.
Small/short steps, speeding up to make up for the short steps! "Wet Trousers Step"!!

At least your back with us, so what ever they're giving you hasn't affected you too much. Yet.

avsd

Guru
I had a spinal block which left my lower half paralyzed. Very odd feeling my leg, it felt like i was feeling dome other bloke's leg. Even wierder was feeling around and finding what felt like someone elses penis!

The comes a time in any post where I feel there is too much detail :stop: Your last post makes me think we have reached this point but ..............

I am delighted to hear from you big man. I am glad you are able to reply to the posts.A wish you well :cheers:

classic33

Leg End Member
Well it does take/require a certain amount of guts/courage(not the beer) to come on here & tell the world what you're feeling like after such an operation.
It might be a sign that whats been given is "kicking in". Short, honest & simple answers being given.
I had one of mine in a glass jar(sealed) at the side of the bed, waiting for when I came round. Request made before the operation, to see what they'd removed.

classic33

Leg End Member
The comes a time in any post where I feel there is too much detail :stop: Your last post makes me think we have reached this point but ..............

I am delighted to hear from you big man. I am glad you are able to reply to the posts.A wish you well :cheers:
How do you know that bit!!!

classic33

Leg End Member

It was to the bit in bold that I was referring to.

Top Bottom