Bollocks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Brilliant news....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
life is perfectly fine, and in many ways very much better without danglies. Much neater too.

With you there. Mine have been a royal pain in the **** after the snip. Was due for another operation last week to remove the pipework off one, but I've cancelled (with notice) as the success is only 50%. They have only recently started to settle down after such a minor operation. Couldn't go through that pain again ! Cycling and dodgy plumbs isn't good.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I just thought I should mention that I'm now actually, finally better. Yippeedooda. I can ride a bicycle without pain for the first time in two and a half years and I can ride a bike - at all - for the first time in a year. Jeez! A frickin year! So I walked half a mile yesterday in the lovely sunny evening, and rode the kids to school today instead of driving, which was just divine, and I'm just full of the joys of spring. Bad year over. Thanks for all your listening to my whingeing and kind words and your support.

Thanks. Srsly.
:wahhey: What wonderful news for us, so how much more for you and your family ! :hyper:

Back on yer bike again :bicycle: - right, now you can go and find a job ... :angry:

... Oh, err, hang on - you've already got a really good and important one ... ^_^

Great news. :hugs:

Davidc

Guru
When can you be completely sure it's gone away permanently?

It's good to hear about someone who's coming out on top of cancer. The beast is slowly being beaten, perhaps one day it'll be slain.

Davidc

Guru
It wasn't cancer in the end, just a cyst, but they don't know that for sure until it's out. So it was only a cancer scare, not yer actual cancer.
That's good. With that you know where you are quickly.

D

Deleted member 1258

I just thought I should mention that I'm now actually, finally better. Yippeedooda. I can ride a bicycle without pain for the first time in two and a half years and I can ride a bike - at all - for the first time in a year. Jeez! A frickin year! So I walked half a mile yesterday in the lovely sunny evening, and rode the kids to school today instead of driving, which was just divine, and I'm just full of the joys of spring. Bad year over. Thanks for all your listening to my whingeing and kind words and your support.

I need to lose a bit of lard, but I tell you what.... life is perfectly fine, and in many ways very much better without danglies. Much neater too.

You will all be wanting to sponsor me now I suspect! (see my sig)

Thanks. Srsly.

great news.:highfive:

Top Bottom