What a load of bollocks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
https://uk.manscaped.com/products/lawn-mower-4

Pleased with myself for getting 10kg of maltodextrin for not a lot (just over £13 as I recall including postage) * i was intrigued to find a leaflet for this in the box, offering 20 per cent off.

Do they really think anyone canny enough to get that deal would fall for this?

Enjoy - there's a feast of entertaining stuff in there.

In addition to the seller's stuff, there's stuff like Plankton P's (verified purchaser) ecstatic feedback:
"MY BALLS ARE AWESOME, SMOOTH AND CHARISMATIC, I GET SO MUCH MINGE NOW MY BEAST IS TAMED, BEST PURRRRCHASE I’VE MADE THIS YEAR"

(not my caps)
* my protein - see found a bargain thread.

Last edited:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I GET SO MUCH MINGE NOW MY BEAST IS TAMED, BEST PURRRRCHASE I’VE MADE THIS YEAR"

Why would a Minge want a tamed beast?

Another twat who think's he knows whats up...

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I also admired the
"4000K LED spotlight"

I don't even know what 4000K means in relation to a light.
That's a pretty bright light. Ideal for shaving in the pitch black, which everybody of course does... Or maybe you can combine your nightly dog walk with your knacker shaving with a handy torch and shaver all in one. The combo everybody asked for.

The other thing of course is it has a travel lock. Who in their right mind handle your testicle hair trimmer, let alone use it!?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
ah thanks classic - so what colour would it bathe my - or anyone elses's balls - in?
"4000K is an often overlooked color temperature, as it falls right in between "warm white" (2700K/3000K) and "daylight white" (5000K/6500K) color options"

So now you know.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
"4000K is an often overlooked color temperature, as it falls right in between "warm white" (2700K/3000K) and "daylight white" (5000K/6500K) color options"

So now you know.
yes i do - thanks - but not thanks to the bollocks blurb - I imagine most folk would think it was something to do with power.
Which just leaves the question - is it a flattering light for balls - and will anyone know/care?

Milzy

Guru
I have a Chinese clipper set that can do that perfectly, cost £20 & I bought it for lock down. Just need to find the charging lead :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
yes i do - thanks - but not thanks to the bollocks blurb - I imagine most folk would think it was something to do with power.
Which just leaves the question - is it a flattering light for balls - and will anyone know/care?
Don't think anyone, who buys one, will care about the light specifications. It'd be near the light from an light bulb used in torches.

Reactions: C R

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Those people who want to engage in this daft form of topiary in a more relaxed manner might consider doing so by candle light which has a colour temperature of about 1800K. I realise that there may be a number of Health & Safety issues.

Top Bottom