'Bomb factory at the end of my road!'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ilive in the in the street where the bloke was arrested in the anti terrorism laws! The thing is I know this guy and it a bit scary to think what he's been doing all this time!
Personally I blame it on the flat - anybody who live above a butchers and has the compressor running day and night outside the bedroom window has to have lost it at some point down the line to frankly still be living there!!
Seriously though, his in-laws are such nice folk! I can't think what he would be plotting to blow up in Goole!!!
Crazy world we live in!
Last night I realised something quite scary about teenagers today....
I was being verbally abused by a dozen kids outside the scout hut where I am a leader, simply because I was there, attempting to move my car out of the way of the football they where booting at it!!
They kicked the ball at me and I caught it... then all hell was let loose!!
"Bi*ch - give us me ball back" one shouted!!
Well after a few "I beg your pardon's and Just hang on a second kids"
one boy said that he would prefer for me to call them 'young adolescents'
"I bet you would" said me!! My heart was pounding - but thanks to the Krav Maga training I have been doing, I was quite calm and in control!
After what seemed like and eternity the biggest of boys had began shouting only 2 foot from my face - "give me me ball back you f****ng bi*ch" then I couldn't help myself... I started to giggle!!!
He went mental!! calling me crazy, mad, freak... I said "maybe but at least I'm not having a tantrum about a football"!
He suddenly stopped as he realised I was laughing - he said "You where having me on weren’t you - f**k me you freaked me out then"! Reaching into his pocket... he pulled out a fag and lit up, taking a big drag and seriously having a problem calming down!!
Have we managed to bread a new race of angry, aggressive, nervous kids who have no sense of humour and need chemicals to deal with complex social situations and communication?

bonj2

shoot! hope the cyanide or whatever it is they use didn't drip down into the sausages.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
This has become a shoot country where adults dare not remonstrate with the growing number of "you can't touch me or I'll have you done for assault" little brats whose parents couldn't care less. The only thing they understand is a slap in the mouth, as one of my neighbours kids discovered last year. I scared him so much he did not report it and his old man took it no further after I reminded him that I knew where he lived.

A horrible way to have to be.

OP
OP
Tinkstheminks

Tinkstheminks

andygates said:
Nah if Tink's a krav maga ninja, the lads are the ones who should be careful.
It was hard to keep in mind that these where actually children who where being physically agressive!
When you tell a child that they don't have to do what adults tell them if they don't want, how can you guide them if they don't respect you simply because you are an adult? How do you get across to them that being rude, agressive and at times, violent towards your fellow man is not the road to take?
Crazy world we live in indeed!!

Bigtallfatbloke

E numbers, crap parenting skills, bad tv/pc game role models etc all add up to a basic lack of self respect and respect for others. Kids like those are prime candidates for national service. As for the bombers...well...who knows wtf those losers are thinking...just a crazy mixed up society.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Tinkstheminks said:
Ilive in the in the street where the bloke was arrested in the anti terrorism laws! The thing is I know this guy and it a bit scary to think what he's been doing all this time!

I haven't heard the story, so I don't know, but is there any proof he was actually making bombs, or have they just arrested someone who looks a bit Asian and once got a parking ticket....?

I can't think what he would be plotting to blow up in Goole!!!

You mean there's anything in Goole worth not blowing up? ;)

Have we managed to bread a new race of angry, aggressive, nervous kids who have no sense of humour and need chemicals to deal with complex social situations and communication?

Yes. Sad, innit? Well done for showing them up though.

OP
OP
Tinkstheminks

Tinkstheminks

I know what you mean Arch but goole doesn't seem to have much problem with Police brutality due to the lack of police on the beat these days!! However, the Anti-Terrorist squad are STILL there... removing computer equipment etc..and appear to be doing a very careful job of collecting evidence! I'm sure if there was no fire, the smoke would have gone out by now?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Tinkstheminks said:
I know what you mean Arch but goole doesn't seem to have much problem with Police brutality due to the lack of police on the beat these days!! However, the Anti-Terrorist squad are STILL there... removing computer equipment etc..and appear to be doing a very careful job of collecting evidence! I'm sure if there was no fire, the smoke would have gone out by now?

Hmm. You have more faith than me...

Anyway, I think they can hold terrorist suspects without charge for longer than ordinary crims, can't they? So they have plenty of time to examine the flat a molecule at a time...

girofan

This has become a shoot country where adults dare not remonstrate with the growing number of "you can't touch me or I'll have you done for assault" little brats whose parents couldn't care less. The only thing they understand is a slap in the mouth, as one of my neighbours kids discovered last year. I scared him so much he did not report it and his old man took it no further after I reminded him that I knew where he lived.

;):becool::smile::becool: Smokin' !!!!!!!!!!!! :becool::thumbsup::becool:

yenrod

On the bomb front: one of the mechanics who visit work' was telling me how to make a bomb its massively easy...esp with petrol and the likes.

But to do it is another MATTER !

Ive had probs with kids before now and reacted totally unlike Minks' - toal aggression..and it worked !

But violence does breed violence untill someone dies...

The resaon I get frustrated is because of my frustration that poepl do not have more respect for each other like I do have a massive amount of respect for humanity and the likes...

How many people can say the same, on here :biggrin:

I believe that people are simply now resorting severe means rather than a smack in th mouth or such like is because the powers that be are not treaing the problem serious enough.

Like, as much as this may be the situ. in society, would a parent like the police to to forget the nicey nicey approach to gangs and give em a clipped ear etc..or what :biggrin:

BIg questions need asking in this society that we live in as alot of people have had it here; there is just no one taking responsibility, who should that be :biggrin:

Should anyone at all :biggrin:

Things will get worse before they get better they just cannot get worse I hope...

Top Bottom