Bon Voyageeeeee HelenD123

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zacklaws

Guru
I'm working till 1900 and just when I worked out how to catch up with everyone, realised that I have already got two prior engagements that evening which will hold me back for another hour or more, so I will work on getting free somehow, one I have resolved, but the other is a problem.

But I will see later if I can make it, maybe even pop up in car and catch you all before you leave.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I've just been reminded that we have friends coming round for tea, but hopefully they'll be gone by 7, so i can still make it :blush:

Shaun

Founder
HelenD123 said:
Ooh, it would be an honour to have you along sir:biggrin:.

Well it's not like you're popping off around the Lakes for a weekend or something ... it IS a bit of a biggie isn't it ... :thumbsup:

colly

Re member eR
Thanks for the heads up but I am afraid I can't make it on Thursday.:biggrin:

Helen, have you posted your route up?

It's the sort of trip I would love to do, I am green with envy.

HelenD123

Guru
colly said:
Thanks for the heads up but I am afraid I can't make it on Thursday.:biggrin:

Helen, have you posted your route up?

It's the sort of trip I would love to do, I am green with envy.

I haven't planned the route out in detail but it'll be something like this http://www.canadabybicycle.com/ only in the opposite direction and I'm not planning on cycling across Newfoundland.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Lights (back) on my bike - see whoever turns up at 7 at the bandstand

(Oh and new rear brake blocks fitted - so if i go sh0oting past, I didn't toe them in properly - as usual...)

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
120px-Beverley_Market_Cross.jpg

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Ah thanks, Craigwend. That's where I thought you meant, but you had no need to nip out at this time of night to photograph it;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
HelenD123 said:
I haven't planned the route out in detail but it'll be something like this http://www.canadabybicycle.com/ only in the opposite direction and I'm not planning on cycling across Newfoundland.

So, that's just the same then?;)

I'm sorry I can't make it, just too far for me, or too much in the way of logistics, and I have to pack my camping kit up tonight anyway.... Have fun, and don't drink too much....

zacklaws

Guru
All being well if I can get changed quick enough, sort out the lights, pop out to do a job, get back home, get my bike, I should be there at the Pipe and Glass around 2000 - 2015

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Helen, I am very sorry that I have just arrived home having been delayed in Peterborough. I would have loved to personally wish you "Bon Voyage", but urgently needing a shower and something to eat, I will be unable to do so. Please accept my apologies and me wishing you all the very best of luck with your journey. I will raise a glass to you, and look forward to hearing from you when you return.

Enjoy yourself.

Top Bottom