Bon Voyageeeeee HelenD123

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HelenD123

Guru
Gerry Attrick said:
Helen, I am very sorry that I have just arrived home having been delayed in Peterborough. I would have loved to personally wish you "Bon Voyage", but urgently needing a shower and something to eat, I will be unable to do so. Please accept my apologies and me wishing you all the very best of luck with your journey. I will raise a glass to you, and look forward to hearing from you when you return.

Enjoy yourself.

Soltydog said:
sorry I couldn't make it. Hope you have/had a good ride.
Best wishes for your trip overseas Helen & hope everything goes well :smile:

It's a shame you couldn't make it. We had a good chin wag. Thanks for the send off everyone.

Shaun

Founder
Don't forget, lots of pictures please and keep us up to date with your travels. Bon voyage and keep safe. Oh, and say hello to Dylan from me when you get there ... ;)

Now that's enough of that ... did you see Velocidad's Xtrabike with the green neon lighting? It was like Close Encounters going down those dark back-roads. How cool was that!!!! :thumbsup:

Good to see you all again. :biggrin:

Amanda P

Legendary Member
I thought we might make it over last night, but we didn't.

Sorry to have missed you all, especially you Helen. Have a fantastic trip and remember to make us all fantastically jealous with your CrazyGuy pages.

HelenD123

Guru
Uncle Phil said:
I thought we might make it over last night, but we didn't.

Sorry to have missed you all, especially you Helen. Have a fantastic trip and remember to make us all fantastically jealous with your CrazyGuy pages.

You missed a good evening. I got taken for a spin on the back of Velocidad's Xtracycle:smile:.

Top Bottom