1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bonj. In a box. With a zonkey.

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Mister Paul, 14 Aug 2007.

1. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

The zonkey eats Bonj to death. It is then overcome with indigestion from the little tinker disagreeing with him, so he goes for a walk around the box.

What happens to the weight?

Does Bonj shut up?

What are the prospects for the poor zonkey, who has just ingested the human result of a lifetime of "4 quarter pounder meals please, with a strawberry shake. And yes, I'll go large"?

Who wants Bonj's huge engine?

2. radger

radger Über Member

The zonkey feels healthy, so it is healthy. If not, it might evolve to be healthy.
    And the engine could be used to evaporate water to make clouds, which would make everyone happy

3. Twenty Inch

Twenty Inch New Member

The zonkey claims to have eaten Bonj, then backtracks, contradicts itself and looks a tit.

4. chris42

chris42 New Member

Zonkey wants Bonj's posts added to his?

5. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Some time later the zonkey produces a pile of steaming poo in responce to a question. Ah, there's the similarity...

Luckily, a zonkey will always be infertile. Sadly, bonj may yet reproduce.

6. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Eek! Baby Bonjs! Is there a Mrs Bonj (apologies to all other varieties of partner)?

7. OP
    OP
    Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

If there is, she can't cook.

8. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

With all this Bonj knocking stuff flying about (:sad:) I feel that I should point out that I do have a strange, almost fondness for him. Blithering fool though he may be, he's mostly harmless. I quite enjoyed the horse thread...;)

9. OP
    OP
    Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Great, isn't he?

10. Jaded

Jaded New Member

Grate, doesn't he!

11. chris42

chris42 New Member

when he is riding his horse goes he go over gates?

12. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Nah. Not even close. Read the epic threads across which he dispenses his wisdom and you'll understand. Join in with the next one. Then you'll really understand. It's a game, and Bonj is enjoying it as much as everyone else. I'm quite fond of him really. :biggrin:

The 'C' word gets used far, far too easily and never appropriately from what I've seen over the years...

13. spesh

spesh Well-Known Member

In accordance with quantum theory, it is just as probable that Bonj has killed the zonkey and turned it into a weekend's worth of burgers and zonkey tartare.

Until we open the box, we have no idea... and Bonj and the ungulant-of-the-moment are quantum smeared across the entire universe... :sad:;):biggrin:

14. spesh

spesh Well-Known Member

And "clique" as well. ;)

15. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

"Hate to say it but all this Bonj baiting comes across as being, ahem,...cliquey Ah well i've said it now. Something which i've previously defended C+ for not being "

And with that statement you become part of the clique

................oh crap, me too!