Bonj. In a box. With a zonkey.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

radger

Veteran
The zonkey feels healthy, so it is healthy. If not, it might evolve to be healthy.
And the engine could be used to evaporate water to make clouds, which would make everyone happy

Arch

Married to Night Train
Some time later the zonkey produces a pile of steaming poo in responce to a question. Ah, there's the similarity...

Luckily, a zonkey will always be infertile. Sadly, bonj may yet reproduce.

With all this Bonj knocking stuff flying about (:sad:) I feel that I should point out that I do have a strange, almost fondness for him. Blithering fool though he may be, he's mostly harmless. I quite enjoyed the horse thread...;)

chris42

when he is riding his horse goes he go over gates?

ivancarlos said:
Hate to say it but all this Bonj baiting comes across as being, ahem,...cliquey;) Ah well i've said it now.:sad: Something which i've previously defended C+ for not being :thumbsup:
Nah. Not even close. Read the epic threads across which he dispenses his wisdom and you'll understand. Join in with the next one. Then you'll really understand. It's a game, and Bonj is enjoying it as much as everyone else. I'm quite fond of him really. :biggrin:

The 'C' word gets used far, far too easily and never appropriately from what I've seen over the years...

spesh

The zonkey eats Bonj to death. It is then overcome with indigestion from the little tinker disagreeing with him, so he goes for a walk around the box.

What happens to the weight?

Does Bonj shut up?

What are the prospects for the poor zonkey, who has just ingested the human result of a lifetime of "4 quarter pounder meals please, with a strawberry shake. And yes, I'll go large"?

Who wants Bonj's huge engine?

In accordance with quantum theory, it is just as probable that Bonj has killed the zonkey and turned it into a weekend's worth of burgers and zonkey tartare.

Until we open the box, we have no idea... and Bonj and the ungulant-of-the-moment are quantum smeared across the entire universe... :sad:;):biggrin:

got-to-get-fit

"Hate to say it but all this Bonj baiting comes across as being, ahem,...cliquey Ah well i've said it now. Something which i've previously defended C+ for not being "

And with that statement you become part of the clique

................oh crap, me too!

Top Bottom