bonjour!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

Hello folks, just checking in to say hi from France and if anyone is interested in our overly detailed and utterly unimpressive adventure so far as homeless, jobless cycle bums, I'm attempting to maintain a blog at www.beercyclers.com
Hope everyone is groovy,
bon route!
love Brock.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bon voyage, Brock. I'll have a read later. Good luck on your very brave adventure!

Magna

Am I right in thinking it was Brock who got a Garmin? I have been patiently waiting for a review of this thing by someone here!

longers

Legendary Member
Bon soir Brock ;).

Hope you're having a good time, will read your blog later.

wallabyhunter

Bonjour right back at ya! :evil:

I have been reading a bit in your blog, made me late for work:evil:. I'll be riding the same route a similar route (just read a bit more), but in reverse in July(:angry: I can say next month now!) Hope the tour goes well,

Bonne Chance!

OP
OP
Brock

Brock

Bigtallfatbloke said:
Hi...I will follow the trip with interest...good luck!

great site by the way..have you got a laptop with you?

Thanks BTFB, yes I'm carrying the mighty tiny, tough and cheap Asus EeePC, fits in the bar bag and is doing a pretty stirling job of uploading photos etc.

OP
OP
Brock

Brock

Magna said:
Am I right in thinking it was Brock who got a Garmin? I have been patiently waiting for a review of this thing by someone here!

I did, and it's absolutely perfect for us. I threw away my overly large michelin map book on the second day and haven't looked back.

Top Bottom