bonjour!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Brock

Brock

Cathryn said:
Bon soir Brock!!! Hope you're having a lovely time. Where are you at present?

Bon soir!
At present I'm checking e-mails etc in the shower block with my little EeePC on the shelf over the sink plugged into the shaver socket on the camp site's free wi-fi. There is some weird French raggamuffin bhangra beat being piped in and I think mosquitos are eating my feet, thanks for asking!

snorri

Legendary Member
Brock said:
Bon soir!
At present I'm checking e-mails etc in the shower block

I don't think we wanted such detail Brock;) If you had just told us which town you were close to that would have been enough.:evil:
Good Luck on the tour.:smile:

OP
OP
Brock

Brock

Ah town you meant?... Créon, just East of Bordeaux.
BTFB: I got multiple databases of camp site POIs from Archie's campings.
They've been a fantastic help. I'm also carrying the French camping and caravaning book which is a bit weighty but gives details on the sites and contains some that the POI databases do not. Apart from mistakenly turning up at a 'naturiste' site the other day I haven't had a problem in errrm 36 sites now I think.

Bigtallfatbloke

Cheers...I habe downloaded them...now all I have to do is figure out how to get them into my Garmin map 60CSx...EDIT ..ok..I got something to happen in POI loader...but I can tfind a single campsite...I'll keep trying..glad your trip is working out! Mange toutes as they say in Peckham!

Top Bottom