bonking food:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
That's Rhyl and Fishguard, not Llangollen. :blush: Here in Llangollen, we'd have a horsedrawn barge trip before a picnic at the Eisteddfod listening to Kathrhyn Jenkins singing traditional Welsh love songs. Buggi will have to put up with my close attention via binoculars to Ms. Jenkins as she takes her bow, but she can console herself with a glass of the Landreau 50 year old cognac and its exquisite vanilla notes. Then perhaps a walk round Valle Crucis Abbey and some grilled crayfish at the Abbey Grange Hotel. Buggi might like to try some of the local Plassey beer from the nearby microbrewery as the setting sun gives lustre to the heather under Dinas Bran castle.
That's an awful lot of faffing about, isn't it? There's plenty of room for a romantic tryst behind the disused toilets opposite the ferry port at Goodwick, and a handily placed kebab takeaway just down the road for afterwards. They're licenced too, so a couple of cans of Carlsberg wouldn't be out of the question.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
papercorn2000 said:
Before he tries to stick his tongue down your throat and wrestle you out of your knickers! He finds it very hard if his partner isn't securely tethered.

…although back legs tucked into the wellies usually helps :ohmy: :blush:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
:blush: and it was such an innocent question too!!!!!

Oh you've made me laugh now! :ohmy: and i'm supposed to be depressed!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
Not for the likes of Buggi! :ohmy: She's not one of your Fishguard Blodwens who only puts her false teeth in to go to the Rat and Suppository for her daily ten pints of White Lightning.
Yeah, but you want to see what they can do when they take the teeth out again. :blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:
Please Buggi, don't subject yourself to the depraved ways of West Wales, call by Llangollen, where I shall peel grapes for you and serenade you, safe in the knowledge that Arch is down a mine in Norfolk. :ohmy:

:smile:
:biggrin:

I go away for a couple of days and I'm superceded....

:biggrin:

<sulk> Actually, I don't much care for grapes, anyway. I'll just go and get myself a cheesburger and twix...

Arch said:
:smile:
:sad:

I go away for a couple of days and I'm superceded....

:cry:

<sulk> Actually, I don't much care for grapes, anyway. I'll just go and get myself a cheesburger and twix...

Ahh............:ohmy::blush::biggrin: I'd relied on Arch spending the next three days writing her notes up and not having time to visit the forum. :biggrin::blush::sad:

...you lawyers get your clause in everywhere...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Aperitif said:
Just think Arch, for two days you were mine, all mine.:biggrin:

..although of course, being away from the forum, I hadn't noticed...:smile:

It's alright buggi, I know. He just can't resist a damsel. But he's usually persuaded back in the end, with a combination of flirtation, lascivious promises and a big stick...:ohmy:

Arch said:
..although of course, being away from the forum, I hadn't noticed...:smile:

It's alright buggi, I know. He just can't resist a damsel. But he's usually persuaded back in the end, with a combination of flirtation, lascivious promises and a big stick...:ohmy:

You've broken the big stick on me - can I have the rest now. :biggrin: I swear that I shall only think of Buggi as a sister from now on. :biggrin:

Having said that in certain more rural parts of Wales...................:sad:

Top Bottom