1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bonking food:

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by buggi, 11 Sep 2007.

1. buggi

buggi Bird Saviour

feel down today...so...my nutrition today has consisted of

Chips and cheesyburger
    twix
    2 cans of pop
    one big bag of pic n mix.

am i going to bonk on my way home tonight?

2. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

I'd wait until you get home. :blush:

3. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe Legendary Member

Can you make it to Fishguard around seven...?

4. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

No, provided you ate the sides of the Twix first, then the caramel on top finishing up with the biscuit in the middle. Well known nutriotional fact that Twix's eaten this way are a good source of complex carbohydrates and contain almost no fat*

* Terms and conditions apply. Prices can go up as well as down.

5. Cycling Naturalist

Please Buggi, don't subject yourself to the depraved ways of West Wales, call by Llangollen, where I shall peel grapes for you and serenade you, safe in the knowledge that Arch is down a mine in Norfolk. :blush:

6. yenrod

yenrod Guest

...for an mpeg for 'the' site :biggrin: :blush:

7. Smokin Joe

Don't be seduced by his silver tongue Buggi, there's a reason he smells of sheep dip...

8. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

Arch is downing a minor in Norfolk? Is that legal?

9. Cycling Naturalist

"Sheep Dip" the name of a novelty whisky sold at Gale's Wine Bar. We could start with a bottle of the Nicholas Feuillette Cuvee Speciale champagne while we try a few of local oysters before tackling a fillet of locally raised organic Welsh Black (it's a cow Canrider - don't get excited :blush:) with a bottle or two of Henri Dubosq's Ch. Haut-Marbuzet. Then perhaps a stroll along the river.................

10. papercorn2000

papercorn2000 Senior Member

Before he tries to stick his tongue down your throat and wrestle you out of your knickers! He finds it very hard if his partner isn't securely tethered.

11. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Sounds okay, mind if I tag along?

12. Smokin Joe

You're not the only one who knows how to give a young lady a romantic and sophisticated time, Stevens.

I'll take my socks off before we get down to it...

13. Cycling Naturalist

Both of them!!!! You're honoured Buggi. If he puts his chips down, you know it's love.

14. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Translated from Welsh as ....a burger and chips from Dai the Whopper's High Street van washed down with a few cans of Skoll followed by a quick knee trembler behind Blockbusters (assuming he consumes no more than 2 cans of Skoll) :ohmy:

15. Cycling Naturalist

That's Rhyl and Fishguard, not Llangollen. :ohmy: Here in Llangollen, we'd have a horsedrawn barge trip before a picnic at the Eisteddfod listening to Kathrhyn Jenkins singing traditional Welsh love songs. Buggi will have to put up with my close attention via binoculars to Ms. Jenkins as she takes her bow, but she can console herself with a glass of the Landreau 50 year old cognac and its exquisite vanilla notes. Then perhaps a walk round Valle Crucis Abbey and some grilled crayfish at the Abbey Grange Hotel. Buggi might like to try some of the local Plassey beer from the nearby microbrewery as the setting sun gives lustre to the heather under Dinas Bran castle.