bonking food:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
feel down today...so...my nutrition today has consisted of

Chips and cheesyburger
twix
2 cans of pop
one big bag of pic n mix.

am i going to bonk on my way home tonight?

buggi said:
feel down today...so...my nutrition today has consisted of

Chips and cheesyburger
twix
2 cans of pop
one big bag of pic n mix.

am i going to bonk on my way home tonight?

I'd wait until you get home. :blush:

ChrisKH

Guru
No, provided you ate the sides of the Twix first, then the caramel on top finishing up with the biscuit in the middle. Well known nutriotional fact that Twix's eaten this way are a good source of complex carbohydrates and contain almost no fat*

* Terms and conditions apply. Prices can go up as well as down.

Smokin Joe said:
Can you make it to Fishguard around seven...?

Please Buggi, don't subject yourself to the depraved ways of West Wales, call by Llangollen, where I shall peel grapes for you and serenade you, safe in the knowledge that Arch is down a mine in Norfolk. :blush:

yenrod

...for an mpeg for 'the' site :biggrin: :blush:

Patrick Stevens said:
Please Buggi, don't subject yourself to the depraved ways of West Wales, call by Llangollen, where I shall peel grapes for you and serenade you, safe in the knowledge that Arch is down a mine in Norfolk. :ohmy:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
Please Buggi, don't subject yourself to the depraved ways of West Wales, call by Llangollen, where I shall peel grapes for you and serenade you, safe in the knowledge that Arch is down a mine in Norfolk. :blush:
Don't be seduced by his silver tongue Buggi, there's a reason he smells of sheep dip...

Smokin Joe said:
Don't be seduced by his silver tongue Buggi, there's a reason he smells of sheep dip...

"Sheep Dip" the name of a novelty whisky sold at Gale's Wine Bar. We could start with a bottle of the Nicholas Feuillette Cuvee Speciale champagne while we try a few of local oysters before tackling a fillet of locally raised organic Welsh Black (it's a cow Canrider - don't get excited :blush:) with a bottle or two of Henri Dubosq's Ch. Haut-Marbuzet. Then perhaps a stroll along the river.................

papercorn2000

Before he tries to stick his tongue down your throat and wrestle you out of your knickers! He finds it very hard if his partner isn't securely tethered.

domtyler

Über Member
Patrick Stevens said:
"Sheep Dip" the name of a novelty whisky sold at Gale's Wine Bar. We could start with a bottle of the Nicholas Feuillette Cuvee Speciale champagne while we try a few of local oysters before tackling a fillet of locally raised organic Welsh Black (it's a cow Canrider - don't get excited :blush:) with a bottle or two of Henri Dubosq's Ch. Haut-Marbuzet. Then perhaps a stroll along the river.................

Sounds okay, mind if I tag along?

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
You're not the only one who knows how to give a young lady a romantic and sophisticated time, Stevens.

I'll take my socks off before we get down to it...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Patrick Stevens said:
Translated from Welsh as ....a burger and chips from Dai the Whopper's High Street van washed down with a few cans of Skoll followed by a quick knee trembler behind Blockbusters (assuming he consumes no more than 2 cans of Skoll) :ohmy:

Fab Foodie said:
Translated from Welsh as ....a burger and chips from Dai the Whopper's High Street van washed down with a few cans of Skoll followed by a quick knee trembler behind Blockbusters (assuming he consumes no more than 2 cans of Skoll) :blush:

That's Rhyl and Fishguard, not Llangollen. :ohmy: Here in Llangollen, we'd have a horsedrawn barge trip before a picnic at the Eisteddfod listening to Kathrhyn Jenkins singing traditional Welsh love songs. Buggi will have to put up with my close attention via binoculars to Ms. Jenkins as she takes her bow, but she can console herself with a glass of the Landreau 50 year old cognac and its exquisite vanilla notes. Then perhaps a walk round Valle Crucis Abbey and some grilled crayfish at the Abbey Grange Hotel. Buggi might like to try some of the local Plassey beer from the nearby microbrewery as the setting sun gives lustre to the heather under Dinas Bran castle.

Top Bottom