Bono has lost his voice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

si_c

Guru
Some of the more recent stuff has been a bit fiddle if I'm honest, and Bono is a first-class bell-end, but I did quite like their Zooropa album, it was certainly better than Rattle & Hum or Achtung Baby. Kind of like how I really like Amnesiac or Kid-A from Radiohead.

Not just producing exactly the same album over and over again like Coldplay.

Drago

Legendary Member
He's one of these environmental preachers, who tells us how to save the world by buyjng eldal caes and eating grass while he drives a Maserati and flies around the world over and over again. Hes pop music's equivalent of the coal powered boiler in Al Gore's mansion.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Did he have one in the first place to lose?

TBF I did like Joshua Tree then they disappeared up their own anus's or should that be anusi?

I once did some work in the house of singer/singing teacher who claimed to have given Bono some singing lessens. Some claims to fame are best kept quiet.

I think all their albums, up to and including JT were pretty good. It was seeing them live on that tour when I began to notice just how up himself Bono was. The other three seem OK to me. Edge came across as quite a humble bloke on Jack White's It Might Get Loud documentary film. He knows full well that he has rudimentary guitar skills and loads of effects.

U

User169

.... It was seeing them live on that tour when I began to notice just how up himself Bono was.

Pretty much number 1 job requirement for the position of international rock star I'd have thought.

Drago

Legendary Member
Pretty much number 1 job requirement for the position of international rock star I'd have thought.

Many think this but the real rock God's, Jimmy Page, Lemmy Kilkister, Ozzy, are all down to Earth chaps. In a hundred years you can say the name "Lemmy" and people will nod and go, "yeah man, right on". Say "Bono" and they'll go "who?"

woodbutcher

Veteran
Many think this but the real rock God's, Jimmy Page, Lemmy Kilkister, Ozzy, are all down to Earth chaps. In a hundred years you can say the name "Lemmy" and people will nod and go, "yeah man, right on". Say "Bono" and they'll go "who?"
I thought Bono was a dog biscuit :unsure:

Mrklaw

Untitled.jpg

Nonethewiser

Slightly better. Slightly.

Not a bad effort but not as good as the cartoon strip posted by Fnaar, which almost made me spurt my first beer of the day. IMHO U2 have done some great work over the years and I particularly liked their early stuff but then it all got a bit too stadium and corporate feeling for me plus Bono's general titishness - it all spoiled the vibe, man.

AndyRM

XOXO
Not a bad effort but not as good as the cartoon strip posted by Fnaar, which almost made me spurt my first beer of the day. IMHO U2 have done some great work over the years and I particularly liked their early stuff but then it all got a bit too stadium and corporate feeling for me plus Bono's general titishness - it all spoiled the vibe, man.

How dare you, Viz is not a comic!

D

Deleted member 26715

Sorry to break this to you but I have grave news, just heard he'll get better, but let's face it he couldn't get any worse.

Top Bottom