Boo!

Hurrah, welcome to the dark side!!!

OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i've only been on here 10 mins and luv it already. feels like C+ all over again :blush: and all the old names are here, maggot, arch, mr paul, alecstillwotshisface, hairyjock, noodley, jangerous jools ... to name a few... the list is endless. woohoo i'm home.

yenrod

... intellect ..... intellect ..... intellect ..... intellect ..... intellect ..... intellect ..... intellect ..

..round these parts: get away ! :blush:

yenrod

Yes Bug la' - all the usual but with funny gifs/pix :blush:

buggi said:
i've only been on here 10 mins and luv it already. feels like C+ all over again :ohmy: and all the old names are here, maggot, arch, mr paul, alecstillwotshisface, hairyjock, noodley, jangerous jools ... to name a few... the list is endless. woohoo i'm home.

snorri

Legendary Member
We thought you had been lost at sea but in fact you were adrift in a leaking lifeboat.
Welcome aboard, come down below and I will give you a brisk towelling and glass of fine dark rum:smile:

snorri

Legendary Member
We thought you had been lost at sea but in fact you were adrift in a leaking lifeboat.
Welcome aboard buggi, come down below and I will give you a brisk towelling and glass of fine dark rum:smile:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
snorri said:
Welcome aboard buggi, come down below and I will give you a brisk towelling and glass of fine dark rum:smile:
snorri said:
So good, they wrote it twice :blush:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Stolen Bikes 15
Andy_R CC Cafe - General Chat 3