Boo!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hurrah, welcome to the dark side!!!

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i've only been on here 10 mins and luv it already. feels like C+ all over again :blush: and all the old names are here, maggot, arch, mr paul, alecstillwotshisface, hairyjock, noodley, jangerous jools ... to name a few... the list is endless. woohoo i'm home.

yenrod

... intellect ..... intellect ..... intellect ..... intellect ..... intellect ..... intellect ..... intellect ..

..round these parts: get away ! :blush:

yenrod

Yes Bug la' - all the usual but with funny gifs/pix :blush:

buggi said:
i've only been on here 10 mins and luv it already. feels like C+ all over again :ohmy: and all the old names are here, maggot, arch, mr paul, alecstillwotshisface, hairyjock, noodley, jangerous jools ... to name a few... the list is endless. woohoo i'm home.

snorri

Legendary Member
We thought you had been lost at sea but in fact you were adrift in a leaking lifeboat.
Welcome aboard, come down below and I will give you a brisk towelling and glass of fine dark rum:smile:

snorri

Legendary Member
We thought you had been lost at sea but in fact you were adrift in a leaking lifeboat.
Welcome aboard buggi, come down below and I will give you a brisk towelling and glass of fine dark rum:smile:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
snorri said:
Welcome aboard buggi, come down below and I will give you a brisk towelling and glass of fine dark rum:smile:
snorri said:

So good, they wrote it twice :blush:

Top Bottom