Book raffle One Man and His Bike by Mike Carter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nibor

Bewildered
Fortunate enough to receive this on a book raffle and have now read it ends Sunday comment if you would like to be included in the draw.

Me, please

OP
OP
Nibor

Nibor

Bewildered
redraw iminant my apologies

Am intrigued by how this raffle works.

(No, not accusing anyone of fraud on a free offer ;) )

Excellent book even if i had slight nagging doubts about mr carter's presentation of himself.

OP
OP
Nibor

Nibor

Bewildered
I received the book FOC from the previous owner through a book raffle. How they work is someone posts a book as available people show their interest and a name is randomly selected and the book posted to them. This is done on the understanding that the recipient once they have read it the will raffle it again and post it to the Winner FOC.

I certainly picked my recipient at random otherwise I probably wouldn't have selected someone from Oslo LOL luckily they were visiting the UK and we managed to keep the postage domestic .

I certainly picked my recipient at random otherwise I probably wouldn't have selected someone from Oslo LOL luckily they were visiting the UK .

The distance some folk will travel for something for nowt :smile:

Many thanks for the reply nibor.

Sounds like a great thing.

Not sure I have many suitable cycling books (though have a tonne of books - will scan the shelves) - all the best

Top Bottom