Boom! Job done.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PK99

Legendary Member
For my 60th year I set myself some targets - initially between birthdays, but a broken rib and then series of chest infections last Autumn rather scuppered that so I switched to Calendar year 2015

so:
6000 miles
6 Imperial Centuries
60 60 mile rides

All now done!

121 rides in the year, average distance 50 miles

The 6 tours became 5 but what the hell.

For the geeky: that is an Eddington 60 in my 60th year, and my overall Eddington number is now 68.

To lifetime cyclists those numbers may look pretty tame, But I bought my first ever bike (an mtb) about 15 years ago and my first road bike in spring 2008.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Good on you, I hope at 60 I am still full of the enthusiasm you have.

Chris1983

Wow, Awesome effort :notworthy:

i'm just 32 and thought my 3000 miles this year was a respectable distance :rolleyes::laugh:

happy cycling for next year

For my 60th year I set myself some targets - initially between birthdays, but a broken rib and then series of chest infections last Autumn rather scuppered that so I switched to Calendar year 2015

so:
6000 miles
6 Imperial Centuries
60 60 mile rides

All now done!

121 rides in the year, average distance 50 miles

The 6 tours became 5 but what the hell.

For the geeky: that is an Eddington 60 in my 60th year, and my overall Eddington number is now 68.

To lifetime cyclists those numbers may look pretty tame, But I bought my first ever bike (an mtb) about 15 years ago and my first road bike in spring 2008.
Brilliant. OK, I've a decade to get ready then....hmmm, going to be tough matching that!

Top Bottom