Booze nationality calculator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Never been a fan of it and wouldn't even know which side of the ball to kick.

GC

Try the outside.

ClassicLime

I drink like a Kuwaiti, as I haven't drank at all this week.

I'm not one for drinking at home but will head to the pub once/twice a month for a good day on the ale.

If this quiz had been last week I'd of been like a Namibian.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I'm currently dunking rice cakes into German brandy*. My booze nationality is the moon.

*I am doing this. This is happening.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Kuwait :angel:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If you drank like this every week, in a year you would consume:
pints

Your drinking habits are unlike the average from any country.
But your closest match on overall consumption alone is Belarus, the heaviest-drinking country in the world.:eek:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
You drink like you're from Yemen, which is the joint fourth lightest-drinking country in the world.
So they say, but what about the 'hooch' ex pats brew, that's not in the figures. Just like the homebrew that Finnish people drink before they go out to bars/nightclubs (my ex Sarii was from there and told me about their way of 'freeze distilling' spirits by brewing a sort of potato wine then leaving it outside overnight)

Based on the last seven days here in India, I am Rumanian.

And if I drank the same weekly amount for a year then I would have consumed 312 pints, 416 glasses of wine, and 624 measures of spirits.

In my defence, I am virtually tee-total at home in Norway, but that is probably due to the extortionate cost of booze there, as opposed to a more mature and responsible approach to drinking.

Christmas week could be interesting: I could be a Christmas no. 1.

Top Bottom