bored at work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not at work yet.:blush: And when I do get to work I'll be having four cups of coffee then going out and playing with an enormous toy.:ohmy: And getting paid for it.:ohmy:

LOGAN 5

my boss has been away for nearly 2 weeks and I've had nothing to do virtually all of that time. Spending my days on Cycle Chat and other usually cycling associated internet sites. Off to the gym soon for a "spin" class, then another coffee and watch the clock tick to home time. Get really well paid for doing nothing though.....and it's too wet today to go for a ride anyhow.....yawn

domtyler

Über Member
Rhythm Thief said:
I'm not at work yet.:ohmy: And when I do get to work I'll be having four cups of coffee then going out and playing with an enormous toy.:ohmy: And getting paid for it.:ohmy:

Did you never learn modesty RT? :blush::blush:

To the OP, there is always stuff to do at work wherever you are, take something new on board, you might just enjoy it? Or you could just spend your whole day on cycling forums like everyone else on here!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
I suppose we are never satisfied but I wish I had the time to get bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longers

Legendary Member
Definately not bored. The brown stuff has hit the ventililation device and I'm responsible for the next two weeks. Oh Joy!:blush:

Top Bottom