bored bored bored

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Suddenly watching Eastenders seems appealing...

Best of luck

Speicher

Vice Admiral
1200 words in to 1600 on incident management, business continuity and recovery.

Suddenly Masterchef seems very appealing.

I am puzzled as to why you are trying to make the article longer, instead of shorter. :evil: Or are you trying to translate multi-syllabic words to words of one syllable?

Young Un

I'm bored too, and I am trying to do by business coursework. Planned to do one chapter a day for four days then spend friday finishing it off/colating it all. Anyway yesterdays chapter wetnvery well with it being done and dusted before 11 o'clock in the morning. Todays chapter has gone a bit differently. It's twenty to nine and I still haev got about a page more to write, which will bring todays word count up to about 2300/2400. it's been a loooooooooooooooooooong day.

Kovu

Über Member
Young Un said:
I'm bored too, and I am trying to do by business coursework. Planned to do one chapter a day for four days then spend friday finishing it off/colating it all. Anyway yesterdays chapter wetnvery well with it being done and dusted before 11 o'clock in the morning. Todays chapter has gone a bit differently. It's twenty to nine and I still haev got about a page more to write, which will bring todays word count up to about 2300/2400. it's been a loooooooooooooooooooong day.

What's wenvery mean? :evil:

I had a very productive day. Got up at 1:00pm, dozzed around the house, got out on the bike for a few hours and then chilled. Have ... maybe 20 hours of work to do for college. It'll get done?

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:

Your doing it all wrong, what you do is what till the day before, get up early, drink alot of caffeen, and work for a full day fast, and into the night, then you go to hand it in without sleeping, then walk home and sleep for a long time.
:evil:
My day today was spent, doing a paper round in morning, lieing around eating, training on my bike, lieing around eating, paper round, went to Mapperly top with mum to help her get a few things, lie around eating and watching tv, computering
Was a hard day

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
Your doing it all wrong, what you do is what till the day before, get up early, drink alot of caffeen, and work for a full day fast, and into the night, then you go to hand it in without sleeping, then walk home and sleep for a long time.
:evil:

Just like me. Do the 20 hours of work in a free period the hour before the lesson!

Young Un

Finished my target for the day - ended up being 2,614 words.

Joe unfortunately I can't employ that technique with this poece of course work because it will end up being aroun 15,000 words long. I am also racing on Sunday so thats that day taken up, and it is due in on Monday at 9am

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
You should try spending some time in Brasilia. It may well be the world's most boring capital city. It might have some nice bits of modernist architecture but that really is about it. It oozes dullness. Plus is entirely based around motorways and the private car. It is the craptown of utopian capitals. It is basically like an upmarket, hot and dry version of Cumbernauld. And I have to be here until Sunday. If I had known how dull it would be I would have booked a flight for as soon as I had finished my interviews here on Friday...

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
Finished my target for the day - ended up being 2,614 words.

Joe unfortunately I can't employ that technique with this poece of course work because it will end up being aroun 15,000 words long. I am also racing on Sunday so thats that day taken up, and it is due in on Monday at 9am

Thats not the attitude to take YC!!!!
Do some saturday, then race sunday morning, as soon as your done get working, and work through the night till just before you need to go to school to hand it in.
I personaly spent my holidays on my bike, and spent after school on my bike aswell, and not doing much homework. I did my homework the lesson before, or told the teacher i would give it them the next day and do it some time:laugh:

bonj2

roadiewill said:
Im doing a powerpoint on the chlorine manufacturing industry, probably marginly better

well that's claptrap for a start then isn't it, 'cos chlorine isn't "manufactured", it's a chemical element, therefore it can't possibly be manufactured, unless via nuclear fusion, which it isn't.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Flying_Monkey said:
You should try spending some time in Brasilia. It may well be the world's most boring capital city. It might have some nice bits of modernist architecture but that really is about it. It oozes dullness. Plus is entirely based around motorways and the private car. It is the craptown of utopian capitals. It is basically like an upmarket, hot and dry version of Cumbernauld. And I have to be here until Sunday. If I had known how dull it would be I would have booked a flight for as soon as I had finished my interviews here on Friday...

I'll see your Brazillia and raise you a Kaliningrad... (my next destination)...
It's like Cumbernauld on a Soviet scale. Oh and more fog and snow with marginally less daylight.

bonj2

1200 words in to 1600 on incident management, business continuity and recovery.

Suddenly Masterchef seems very appealing.

health and safety politically correct nanny state mumbo jumbo.

bonj2

Uncle Mort said:
This thread is so boring I don't even have a clue what you are talking about. It's always reassuring when even the first post doesn't make sense. Well done, User.

does any part of the essay make sense?

Top Bottom