bored on a bank holiday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
FFS... it's obvious from that video that they were just playing. my ferrets do that when i dangle my cat toys for them :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My fluffy cats could give you worse injuries than she got, if you 'wind them up'..... not that I do......

Just getting out the flea drops or medicine can cause them to go into full defence mode.....:thumbsup:..... - we had to syringe medicine into one of our cat's for a number of months.... thought I'd got it sorted....get cat facing forward, hold neck then administer medicine....I missed...cat jumped onto my bare back and stuck all four sets of claws in......argh....Help...can you come and get this cat off my back....... blooming painfull...... couldn't move with a cat anchored into my back....

Fluffy Polar bears, they are not.....;)

buggi

Bird Saviour
yea, i mean all those lifesaving rings they were dangling over and the woman that was just dangling there... they must have thought "yippee ... playtime".

i mean, come on, looking at the way that polar bear demolished the walrus in that other link... if they were seriously attacking her it would have been over in seconds. She's lucky they were playing.

purplepolly

fossyant said:
we had to syringe medicine into one of our cat's for a number of months.... thought I'd got it sorted....get cat facing forward, hold neck then administer medicine....I missed...cat jumped onto my bare back and stuck all four sets of claws in......argh....Help...can you come and get this cat off my back....... blooming painfull...... couldn't move with a cat anchored into my back....

for future reference - wrapping the cat firmly in a towel before administration can help make things go more smoothly

longers

Legendary Member
purplepolly said:
for future reference - wrapping the cat firmly in a towel before administration can help make things go more smoothly

And for even further reference - cutting the cats claws before embarking on administration of medication can also help things go smoothlier.

And you'd need a very big towel for a polar bear.

Top Bottom